FellowTravelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Years for FT- 10 for FFXI

2 posters

Go down

8 Years for FT- 10 for FFXI Empty 8 Years for FT- 10 for FFXI

Post  Sealdorie Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 pm

In April of 2004 I created the original FT pearl. People have come and gone, and there are a few of the originals still with us. I love our new people just as much as our old, and I am happy to call everyone friend. For those that are not aware of "what FT is" here is the information contained in the post you can find on our website:

FellowTravelers is a social linkshell on the Ragnarok Server. We've been around in one capacity or another since April 2004.

We are a group of people that understands the importance of real life, and centers ourselves around a family atmosphere. We all have jobs, school or children so we are not on all the time.

We are extremely laid back so if you're looking to speed through levels, and be that awesome top server job you might want to find a more hard core shell. We're here to relax after a hard day's work/school and have fun.

That being said we strongly focus on doing things together when we can. We participate in Dynamis, Limbus, BCNMs(and their other counterparts), Abyssea activities, Missions, or anything else we feel like doing at any given time.

We try our best to have at least one event of some kind a week.

We generally operate from about 7pm EST to 1am EST, and welcome anyone that is looking for what we have to offe
r.
Sealdorie
Sealdorie
Mega Boss
Mega Boss

Back to top Go down

8 Years for FT- 10 for FFXI Empty Re: 8 Years for FT- 10 for FFXI

Post  Halsten Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 pm

I CAN'T BE GENTLE
Halsten
Halsten
Spork Master